Heliocol solar heating solution
Valuable funds have been invested in your outdoor pool but the time to enjoy it is limited and focused around the warm summer months. Studies prove that the most cost effective method to extend the swim season is to rely on the most abundant resource of all – the SUN. Why not take advantage of this free resource and harness the heat for your benefit? Investing in a solar pool heater is a great way to guarantee that your pool will feel comfortable and pleasant every time you swim (as long as the sun is shining). With Heliocol, the best-selling pool heating collector in the world, you can extend the swim season and enjoy your pool for much more.
With over 30 years of proven field performance, zero maintenance and operation costs, this one time investment is a ‘no brainer’. Heliocol comes with unique, specially designed roof mounting accessories for minimal roof penetration! It is manufactured from specially formulated UV resistant materials, using proprietary heat absorption technology and manufacturing methods and processes. Not only does it offer beautiful aesthetic appearance on the roof, it is exceptionally durable. We are so confident in its performance and sturdiness we back it up by a solid 10 year manufacturer warranty.
Choosing Heliocol to heat your pool seems like a simple, logical choice to make for yourself and your family. Join thousands of happy customers worldwide, who chose to install a solar heating system and enjoy their pool longer each year.
- Over-Molding Injection Technology one of a kind injection process for a reliable, robust collector with no failure points and no leaks.
- Individual Tube Design allows for the roof to "breathe" and rain to drain through the gaps keeping it dry. Minimizes wind effects leverage during storms.
- Spacer Bars maintaining the original shape of the panel over time.
- Modular Structure A flexible system design, perfect for any size and shape of roof imaginable.
- Patented Roof Mounting Clamp Firmly mounts the panel to any roof type with minimum roof penetration.
- Specially designed Parts & Fittings with a proven record of being the best industry method for connecting the panels to each other and to main piping lines
- Cylindrical Manifold Header no sharp angles to avoid stress concentration or the risk of bursting at high pressure.
*the client will be advised by the distributor about the best collector that
suit him according to his terrain conditions
*Dimensions may vary with temperature changes