SunValue swimming pool solar heating
Everybody likes to spend the weekend with the family in the backyard by the pool. However, jumping in to cold water is not a fun experience, especially during spring and fall when it’s cooler outside. Most homeowners will have a gas pool heater or a heat pump installed to increase pool water temperature. However, constantly paying gas or electric bills due to the extra consumption can be very expensive and burdening. The solution to obtaining warm comfortable pool water during fall and spring, while avoiding high energy bills is to install a solar pool heating system.
Imagine your garden hose outside exposed to the sun. When it is first used the water coming out of it are very warm, sometimes dangerously warm, depending on how long it was in the sun. Solar pool heating collectors function similarly. While circulating through them, pool water, is heated by the Sun’s energy, extending the swim season for free and providing warm comfortable water during autumn and spring.
What better way to heat your pool using sustainable energy? While you are emitting less Co2 you get to enjoy your pool for longer! SunValue was developed to heat large quantities of water to medium temperatures. With unique roof mounting pads this light weight, wind resistant solar pool heating collector will allow you to swim in your pool longer than peak summer months.
- One of a kind Over-Molding manufacturing method that automatically injects the header directly over the panel tubes.
- Individual tube design minimizes wind effects on the panel and creates extreme mechanical stability.
- Unique Hexagon shaped manifold for a flat aesthetic installation on a large range of roof types.
- Reinforcement ribs ensures the manifold header long life in varying pressures and temperatures.
- Spacing bars to prevent warping of the panel over time, as well as the abrasion of the riser tubes from the roof.
- Roof mounting pad that can be positioned anywhere on the panel header for direct drilling to various arrangements of roof truss structures.
- Barbed water ports enables installation and adaptation of the panel to any available style of panel connectors.
*the client will be advised by the distributor about the best collector that
suit him according to his terrain conditions
*Dimensions may vary with temperature changes