Solar pool heating
For many of us, our pool is the perfect way to relax and escape the heat. Unfortunately in many places, fall creeps in all too soon, stealing us on one of life’s’ greatest pleasures. Don’t let the season changing prevent you from enjoying your pool. If summer months are not enough for you, it is time to consider buying a solar pool heating system.
Swimming pools are significant energy consumers. Thousands of dollars are annually spent on pool heating. Most swimming pools require some type of heating, whether to bring up water temperature so the pool can be opened during spring or to extend the swim season during autumn. Solar collectors draw the heat from the sun’s free energy, making them the most cost effective heating system available. Sunique is just what you need to make your
swimming experience more enjoyable and last longer!
Designed with a unique (patent pending) wing shaped tube design, Sunique will maximize heat absorption thus heating the pool faster and effectively. The individual tube design of the collector, permits rain & debris to drain while allowing the roof to ventilate and breathe, thus preventing the roof from developing mold and mildew that can appear under different designs and brands of solar panels. Sunique does not require any maintenance and is backed up by 10 years manufacturer warranty. Extending the swim season has never been so obtainable, reasonable and simple. Get more of your pool! More time, more joy! More exercise! Invest in a solar pool heating system today!
- Unique (patent pending) wing-shape tube design to maximize heat absorption; minimize convection heat loss.
- Distinctive "D" shaped manifold for a flat appealing installation on large range of roof types while eliminating any rotational movement that can cause abrasion.
- Proprietary (Patent Pending) fusion technology that ensures each signal riser tube is fused in its precise place to the header, creating a seal around every individual tube perimeter.
- Individual tube design permits rain & dirt draining, roof ventilation and minimizes wind lift effects.
- Spacers evenly spaced to prevent distorting and abrasion of the panel over time.
- Modular/Flexible assembly fast and firm connection between panels, creating any size absorption area, avoiding obstructions and obstacles on roof tops.
- Specially formulated high conductivity - high temperatures stabilized polymer material which increases the thermal efficiency of the panel, improves pressure resistance and overall long term stability.
- Alligator clamp secures the collector to the roof with minimal roof penetration.
- Designated Parts & Fittings for quick, simple connection between panels to the standard plumbing pipes.