Our quality assurance department works around the clock to ensure the quality of our products is uncompromised. The company complies with ISO 19001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 standards and is doing everything to assure these standards are met in every aspect of the manufacturing procedure.
Magen’s products are guaranteed to withstand the most severe conditions and carry the longest warranty periods in their field.
All our leading brands and product lines are certified by major standard and certification institutes in Europe and USA. A clear evidence for our unmatched quality and reliability of products.
MAGEN eco-ENERGY implements a quality control system that maintains the highest quality levels according to the respected international ISO 9001:2008 Standard.
MAGEN eco-ENERGY is committed to the environment and aspires to develop products that will reduce the consumption of perishable resources and promote the use of renewable energy. Its manufacturing processes are done with the utmost consideration to the environment and the demands of ISO 14001:2004 international standard.
MAGEN eco-ENERGY is always in direct contact with its clients, identifying their needs and expectations to produce products that match their desires and requirements.
MAGEN eco-ENERGY and its employees are committed to work according to predefined procedures and specifications that enable the monitoring and control of production processes and quality.
MAGEN eco-ENERGY’s management and employees are responsible for the proper and efficient functioning of the system while maintaining the highest standards and products quality.
MAGEN eco-ENERGY is obligated to constantly improve to its client’s satisfaction.
Environmental protection policy
Magen eco-Energy is committed to a number of key principals to protect the environment. The company’s management defined the following guidelines and is committed to maintaining them:
- Fulfilling all procedures and activities as defined by ISO 14001:2004 international standard.
- Keeping all environmental rules and regulations.
- Setting goals and targets aimed to continually improve its environmental performance while constantly monitoring and reviewing it.
- Using eco-friendly materials.
- Recycle industrial waste us much as possible as well as materials emitted during the manufacturing process.
- Constantly manage the company’s environmental impacts.
- Educate and train employees and managers in environmental issues and the environmental effects of their activities.
- Cooperating with authorities, vendors, suppliers, contractors and other parties of interest that influence the environmental policy effectiveness.
- Developing the relations with the community, taking part, donating or initiating activities to protect the environment.
A full commitment of the management and the employees, high motivation and professional level are key factors in the successful implementation of these guidelines.