Our quality assurance department works around the clock to ensure the quality of our products is uncompromised. The company complies with ISO 19001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 standards and is doing everything to assure these standards are met in every aspect of the manufacturing procedure.
Magen’s products are guaranteed to withstand the most severe conditions and carry the longest warranty periods in their field.
All our leading brands and product lines are certified by major standard and certification institutes in Europe and USA. A clear evidence for our unmatched quality and reliability of products.
MAGEN eco-ENERGY implements a quality control system that maintains the highest quality levels according to the respected international ISO 9001:2015 Standard. In order to accomplish this task, the company constantly adapts the raw materials, resources and supplies to its needs and works together with its vendors to improve them as needed.
The company is meticulous about its products production files, guidelines and procedures and its employees are committed to follow them through in order to enable control and monitoring of the production processes and maintaining their high levels of quality.
The company’s management sees its employees as its partners and responsible for the system proper functioning and the quality of the product and its production. Therefore, the company aspires to employ long term workers, to deepen their professional knowledge and is committed to guide and teach this policy to all its employees so it will be understood and implemented daily.
Magen eco-Energy is determined to make sure its products meet its clients’ needs and expectations. The company makes every effort to receive constant feedback from its end clients and constantly works on the expansion of its distribution network whilst being involved in their efforts and actively supporting them.
Magen eco-Energy’s management makes every effort to identify risks and opportunities, sets periodical as well as measurable quality goals. Sets objectives, follows their execution and examines their effectiveness via a tool developed especially for that called: “management survey”.
The company’s management is committed to constantly improve its quality management processes. In order to accomplish that, it supplies the quality assurance department with the required resources for its activity.
Environmental protection policy
Magen eco-Energy is committed to a number of key principals to protect the environment therefore it decided to conform to the environmental standard ISO 14001:2015. The company’s management defined the following guidelines and is committed to maintaining them:
- Fulfilling all procedures and activities as defined by ISO 14001:2015 international standard.
- Keeping all environmental rules and regulations.
- Setting annual environmental goals and targets. These will be decided by the management and will be operative as well as measurable. A program for their implantation will be put together.
- Continuous improvement of procedures and minimizing the environmental impact.
- Using eco-friendly materials.
- Recycle industrial waste as much as possible as well as materials emitted during the manufacturing process.
- Using and developing service systems and production equipment that will support the avoidance of environmental damage (e.g. energy saving machines, closed loop water system).
- Constantly manage the company’s environmental impacts.
- Educate and train employees and managers in environmental issues and the environmental effects of their activities.
- Developing the relations with the community, taking part, donating or initiating activities to protect the environment.
- Cooperating with authorities, vendors, suppliers, contractors and other parties of interest that influence the environmental policy effectiveness.
Full commitment of the management and the employees, high motivation and professional levels are key factors in the successful implementation of these guidelines.