Unique solutions for corrosive industrial applications
Magen eco-Energy has developed highly specialized, innovative polymer heat exchangers designed to carry corrosive materials. These sophisticated systems provide the safety and endurance essential for a wide variety of uses in the biogas, chemical, and metal industries amongst others.
Polymer exchangers are resistant to deterioration making Magen eco-Energy’s products the ideal ecological solution. Magen eco-Energy’s industrial Heat Exchangers are assembled and distributed globally by its German subsidiary Calorplast® Waermertechnik GmbH renowned throughout the business world for over 20 years.
The unique combination of Magen’s Over-Molding Injection Technology and the modular structure of the heat exchangers guarantee a seamless homogenous unit which has earned Magen and Calorplast their reputation as world leaders in this very specialized and unique industrial field.
Our dedicated range of heat exchangers includes:
- Immersion Style – for metal treatment, heating of chemical processes and cooling inorganic acids and
other corrosive media
- Shell and Tube – for cooling, heating, condensing or evaporating of clean or high purity media, for the
chemical, semiconductor or pharmaceutical industries
- Gas-liquid – for heating and cooling of corrosive gases with condensation. Also acts as a condenser for
corrosive vapors up to approx. 500m³/h
- Tube-Plate – for external heat transfer between highly corrosive fluids. Suitable for high-purity and
moderate polluted media, e.g. all inorganic acids
- Flexible – for heat recovery, heating or cooling of dirty and aggressive media or waste water (solids,
crystals and fibers)