A range of industrial facilities are faced with a similar problem of heat transfer between various harsh chemicals and polluted medias that are used in their industry. Metal, steel and other materials that are normally used for such purposes cannot withstand the aggressive nature of the substances used in the biogas, chemical and metal industries amongst others.
Magen eco-Energy has the perfect solutions for this complex problem – Industrial Heat Exchangers made of Polymer material. The Polymer material is resistant to deterioration in various corrosive industrial applications. With 40 years of experience in manufacturing, designing and developing a variety of Polymer based products for numerous types of heat exchangers Magen eco-Energy has the optimal solution.
Magen’s highly innovative heat exchangers are specifically designed to carry and withstand corrosive materials. These sophisticated systems provide the safety and endurance essential to a wide variety of uses in biogas, chemical and metal industries amongst others.
Magen eco-Energy’s industrial Heat Exchangers are assembled and distributed globally by its German subsidiary Calorplast® Waermertechnik GmbH.
Our dedicated range of heat exchangers includes:
- Immersion Style - for metal treatment, heating of chemical processes and cooling inorganic acids
and other corrosive media
- Shell and Tube – for cooling, heating, condensing or evaporating of clean or high purity media for
the chemical, semiconductor or pharmaceutical industries
- Gas-liquid – for heating and cooling of corrosive gases with condensation. Also acts as a condenser
for corrosive vapors up to approx. 500m³/h
- Tube-Plate – for external heat transfer between highly corrosive fluids. Suitable for high-purity and
moderate polluted media, e.g. all inorganic acids
- Flexible – for heat recovery, heating or cooling of dirty and aggressive media or waste water (solids,
crystals and fibers)