Solar heating of fish ponds
No doubt, that heating the water of an artificial growing facility contributes to its productivity. Reducing energy costs by exploiting the sun’s heat proves to be the ultimate eco-friendly solution.
With Magen’s innovative solar collectors you can efficiently and effectively heat large volumes of water to the desired temperature utilizing the sun’s free heat. The unique formulated materials of the collector prevents lime scale build up and corrosive processes. Sea-water can also be fed directly through the collector to be used in the pond.
The special formulated material of the solar collector system makes it the ideal solution for heating the cultivating pond’s water. With no risk of dangerous chemicals accumulation or rust discharge the product is safe and clean to use. Heating the water with Magen eco-Energy’s solar system will save you money while preserving the environment.
Immersed heat exchangers for Aquaculture
Creating an optimal environment of the fish pond requires replicating the natural conditions of the marine life. Controlling and maintaining the water temperature of each individual pond is essential to the growth and maturity of the young fish.
The immersion of Magen eco-Energy’s Polypropylene all-plastic heat exchangers into the cultivating pond is the ideal solution to maintaining the temperature of the pond at a constant level in a safe controlled manner. Each pond can be independently heated or cooled for different growing conditions. Water is contained inside the heat exchanger eradicating the risk of microorganisms or disease transfer between the ponds.
Magen eco-Energy’s immersed heat exchangers provide a safe, aesthetic solution to a controlled growth environment of the fish ponds.
- Safe, clean, non corrosive – no risk of dangerous chemicals or rust discharge
- Geometric design enables more surface area for an optimal heat transfer with the water
- Smart product design decreases pressure drop
- Enables to heat each pool individually, avoiding the risky transfer of bacteria and diseases
- Aesthetically, the product integrates beautifully with the existing pond
- Tailor made to client’s specifications for optimal performance