Optimizing growing conditions for agricultural crops can enhance the growth and maturation of the young plants. Magen eco-Energy’s all plastic heat exchangers, specifically designed to work well in rough environmental conditions offer optimal solutions for temperature regulation and control. The special formulated material is resistant to corrosion, lime-scale, salts and fertilizers making the products the ideal choice to incorporate into the greenhouse.
Agrimat was especially developed for this purpose. A root-zone heating system made of Magen eco-Energy’s homogeneous mat of sleek Polypropylene, comprising of our Over-Molding injection Technology for maximum endurance. The system is installed at the base of the growing benches. Hot water running through the tubes yield a uniform heat that speeds up and ensures the growing processes.
- Constant and controlled temperature throughout the root zone
- Safe and economical positioning of all types of growing trays
- Flexibility and simple assembly and dismantling
- Easy cleaning and sanitizing
- Can handle work pressure of up to 4 bar (60 PSI) at 60 °C